The offered program is directed towards holders of a first university degree (bachelor’s degree) in computer science, information technology, software development, computer engineering or any other related academic field. Students are accepted to study in this program according to the following conditions:
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the computing sciences, with a grade of at least GOOD, from a university recognized by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education.
- The following subjects (or their equivalent) should be within the courses that the applicant studied in his/her first-degree study plan*:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Systems
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Pass the entrance exam/interview.
- Submit at least two academic letters of recommendation.
*Note: The candidate’s work experience may be accepted instead of the relevant course, and this is based on the result of the entrance exam/interview.